I had some blueberries in my fridge which I bought on a whim and hadn’t got round to using. They were about to go waaaay past their sell by date, so I figured I’d use them to whip up a little afternoon treat for myself.
So this is technically a very difficult drink to make, so pay attention.
1. Put the blueberries in your juicer and juice on the low setting.
2. Put your apple in the juicer and juice on high.
3. Put the mix in a blender with some ice and blend.
Or you could just pour this over ice .But it was very sweet, so the blended ice diluted it a bit. You could also blend the blueberries if you wanted too.
Ta-da!! This was very tasty, and relatively good for you too. Although there’s no veg in this juice, so it shouldn’t be part of your daily juice diet – there’s a lot of sugar in this bad boy.
How is this Blueberry & Apple Juice good for you?
- Blueberries: These little berries are great at slowing down signs of aging (yay!) as well as destroying free-radicals
- Apples: Applies are an anti-cancer health promoter. They also contain pectin which forms a gel in your intestines which helps to eliminate toxins.
Are you on the juicing bandwagon? Share your recipes in the comments below.