It’s almost Christmas! Whoopie! So I thought if share some Christmas titbits about myself via the blogger favourite – The Christmas Tag!
1. Whats Your Favourite Holiday Movie?
It’s gotta be Elf. It’s just so funny and heartwarming. Then Bad Santa because it’s just so rude and inappropriate!!
2. What Are Your Favorite Christmas Colors?
Red and silver!
3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
I stay in my pjs for as long as possible – until 11/12ish. Then it’s normally just jeans and a nice top. Although I just took delivery of some lovely ASOS jumper dresses which look fab and are very forgiving which is good as I tend to spend all Christmas Day gorging myself!!
4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
My lovely husband!
5. Do You Open Your Presents In The Morning Or Evening?
For the first 30 years of my life it was in the morning. Then last year I hosted, so people came round about 11ish, so we waited until after lunch to do the presents. We’re spending the day at my brothers this year, so I imagine we might do the same thing and wait until the afternoon.
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
Nope, I don’t like ginger bread.
7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
Catch up with friends and family, long walks in the forest, drink mulled wine, eat and enjoy not being at work!
8. Any Christmas Wishes?
9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
Mulled wine. Luuuuush!
10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
Oooh I dunno. There’s far to much to pick from. Maybe Baileys. I love it so much and could drink it like milkshake. So I only allow myself to have it at Xmas as otherwise I’d be the size of a house!
Feel free to take part in the Christmas Tag too! Leave me a note in the comments with a link to your post.