I spend hours browsing through Etsy. There’s so many wonderful, talented craftspeople on there, selling such a wide range of beautiful and unique items. I’ve got quite a substantial ‘favourites’ area – items that I’ve marked as favourites that I might go back and buy one day.
So here’s what’s top of the favourites list at the moment:
- MIVO – Medium Light Brown Leather Tote – £195.88
- Made to Order. ceramic bowl, handmade in Ireland by karoArt – £19.23
- Mint Green Jewel Crystal Statement Necklace – £6.02
- Leather Macbook 13 Sleeve – £92.89
- Toe Ring Ankle Strap Barefoot Sandals With Silver Buckles – £36.84
- Pizza Slut pizza t-shirt – £17.80
- Bird House “Cat” – £20.86
- Small Buddha Head Planter – Buddha Head Planter – £15.35
- You Are My Favorite Print – £6.14
I love all these items. Some of them are on my birthday wishlist, so I might get lucky and have some of them bought for me! But if not, I think I’m definitely going to be treating myself to a few of these things.
If you like this blog, please nomintate me in the Cosmo Blog Awards for Best Lifestyle Blog!