I use my Amazon Wishlist as a bit of a shopping list as well as a list for friends and family to buy from come Christmas and my birthday.
Most of the time, if I read a blog and they’ve recommended something, or if I see something online that I think ‘Oh I must remember to think about buying that’, then I’ll just add it to my Wishlist.
I love the fact that you can also download the Wishlist Button thing and add things to your list from other websites. Very handy.
So what have I got in there at the moment?
1. Remington CI9532 Pearl Pro Curl Hair Styler £22.99 // link: I’m torn between this and the Babyliss curler below. Anyone used either? Any recommendations?
2. MaximalPower Sony NP-FW50 Lithium-Ion Battery for Sony Alpha Cameras £8.50 // link: Always handy to have a spare camera battery, and they’re really not expensive either.
3. Sony MDR-NC40 High Quality Noise Cancelling Headphones £42.74 // link: We want two pairs of these so we can use them when we go on holiday on the plane. They fold up nicely too, so aren’t too bulky to carry.
3. BaByliss 2289U Glamour Waves Curling Tong £16.99 // link: Have you got this? Would you recommend it?
4. The New York Times. 36 Hours. 125 Weekends in Europe £24.99 // link: Tom and I are real lovers of European city breaks, so I think this book will be really interesting.
5. Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Mini Speaker £14.59 // link: I keep on seeing these on Groupon etc, and keep on thinking that I must buy one. I do love a good sing-song in the shower!
7. In Car Holder for Apple Iphone £8.99 // link: Super handy for when you want to use your phone as a satnav.
8. Radiant Creamy Concealer £22.00 // link: I keep on hearing lots of good things about this, so might try this once my YSL Touch Eclat runs out.
9. Rabbit Ornament For Rings £15.00 // link: It’s just so cute!!
10. Olivia Burton Large White Face Mink watch £72.00 // link: I love this watch, it’ll be perfect for any summer outfit.
I think I’ll probably end up buying a lot of these things. The watch is a maybe… it’s my birthday in June though, so perhaps I might get lucky. But all the rest are things I’ve been thinking about for a while, so I should just crack on and get them!
Have you got any of these things? What hair curlers would you recommend if I wanted lose, wavy, natural looking waves?